Raffle Terms & Conditions
Raffle Entry Rules
If you're thinking of entering our raffle, read our Terms and Conditions below before entering.
Thank you for supporting The Air Ambulance Service
The following are the terms and conditions of The Air Ambulance Service Raffle. By taking part in the raffle, you agree that you have read and understood these terms and that they will apply to and govern your participation in this raffle. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, you should not accept them, in which case you will not be eligible to participate in the raffle.
- The Air Ambulance Service Raffle is a raffle promoted by The Air Ambulance Service.
- The Air Ambulance Service is licensed by the Gambling Commission, non-remote society operating licence no. 000- 041823-N-321680-010 and ancillary remote operating licence no. 000-041823-A-321681-009.
- The Air Ambulance Service is a company registered in England and Wales with registration no. 4845905, Registered Charity No. 1098874 and registered office at Blue Skies House, Butlers Leap, Rugby, Warwickshire CV21 3RQ.
- The person responsible for promoting The Air Ambulance Service Raffle (“Responsible Person”) is Donna Young, The Air Ambulance Service, Blue Skies House, Butlers Leap, Rugby, Warwickshire CV21 3RQ.
- These T&Cs and the rights and obligations of all parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Air Ambulance Service Raffle is managed on behalf of The Air Ambulance Service by an External Lottery Manager, Woods Valldata of Lansdowne House, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, SN14 6NG, who is licensed by the Gambling Commission, Operating Licence no. 003586-N-103664-015 and Remote Operating Licence no. 003586-R-310429-013.
- Current licensed status can be seen on the Gambling Commission’s online public register here.
How the draws are operated
- All Your local air ambulance tickets and Children’s Air Ambulance tickets are entered into one The Air Ambulance Service Raffle draw.
- The draw will take place on the promoted Draw Date as specified on the printed tickets and raffle website at the offices of Woods Valldata at the address set out in rule 4. Winning entries, both electronic and physical, will be selected by means of random number generator software.
- Each chance in the draw costs the same, and the price per chance, along with prizes available, are specified on the printed tickets and raffle website set out above.
- Payment for tickets in the raffle may be made by debit card, cheque, or cash.
- Persons employed by the The Air Ambulance Service, Woods Valldata and their partners and persons living in their household are not eligible to participate in the raffle.
- The winning numbers will be displayed on The Air Ambulance Service website and social media posts.
- You may call the The Air Ambulance Service on 0300 3045 999 to request a winners’ list. There is no need to check your ticket – if you are one of the lucky winners, we will contact you as soon as possible by telephone or letter.
- If you are a lucky winner, your name will be used in promotional material unless you inform The Air Ambulance Service by calling them on 0300 3045 999 or by emailing them on [email protected] to say that you do not wish your name to be disclosed.
- The Air Ambulance Service will take all reasonable steps to make contact with the winners through the contact details provided and will attempt multiple times up to 6 months. Any prize unclaimed for a period of 6 months from the date of the draw will be deemed to be, and applied as if it were, a donation to The Air Ambulance Service.
- No substitute will be offered for any prize in the raffle.
- The Air Ambulance Service reserves the right to reclaim any prizes issued in error.
- There are no alternatives to the cash prizes and no interest is payable. Payment of cash prizes will be made by BACS directly into the winner’s bank account or cheque via post if requested. Payment of gift voucher prizes will be sent by post, and all prizes will be sent within 28 days of acknowledgement by the winner.
- Any data provided by raffle entrants when participating in the raffle will be processed by Woods Valldata for the purposes of operating the raffle on behalf of The Air Ambulance Service, as well as The Air Ambulance Service as Data Controller. For marketing purposes, The Air Ambulance Service will use your data to keep in touch with raffle entrants about the difference your support is making, fundraising appeals and events. If you have given an email address and provided consent, The Air Ambulance Service may email you to keep you informed of other ways you can support the charity. You can update your marketing contact preferences at any time by contacting us on 0300 3045 999.
- Neither Woods Valldata nor The Air Ambulance Service accept any responsibility for any loss, delay or theft of any payment or communication sent by post, direct from a bank or building society, fax or email.
- The Raffle is only open to persons aged 18 and over.
- The Air Ambulance Service has in place policies and procedures designed to minimise the risk of raffle tickets being sold to children.
- An individual is limited to a maximum number of 50 tickets in the raffle.
- The Air Ambulance Service raffle is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland. No entrants are allowed from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man.
- The Air Ambulance Service reserves the right to undertake random age verification spot checks on entries received from any person and winning entries to assure itself that entrants are 18 years or over. When undertaking random age verification, we will only accept valid, legible, photographic ID. If satisfactory evidence is requested but not provided within three months of the request for proof of age, then the prize will be forfeited, and the Charity will be entitled to select another winner.
- If a raffle ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18, or an individual is unable to successfully complete a random age verification spot check, they will forfeit any prizes won and the price of any tickets purchased will be returned.
- No raffle tickets are to be sold to or by any person in the street (although tickets may be sold on the doorstep).
- The Air Ambulance Service and Woods Valldata are committed to promoting a responsible approach to gambling. In particular, The Air Ambulance Service and Woods Valldata has a policy in place permitting those who wish to do so, to self-exclude from gambling for a maximum period of 12 months. A link to this policy, including details of how to self-exclude, and to all the other policies of The Air Ambulance Service applying to the raffle, may be found here. Further support and advice may be obtained on the Gamble Aware website.
- The Air Ambulance Service is a member of the Lotteries Council, through which it contributes to the Responsible Gambling Trust, which carries out research into the prevention and treatment of problem gambling, public education on the risks of gambling and the identification and treatment of problem gamblers.
- The Air Ambulance Service reserves the right in its absolute and sole discretion to reject an application to enter the raffle or to terminate an individual’s entry, subject to acting reasonably at all times.
Complaints and disputes
- The Air Ambulance Service’s decision in any matter regarding the raffle is final. The Air Ambulance Service will be bound by its Complaints and Disputes policy, a link to which may be found here. Any unresolved disputes will be referred to the Independent Betting Arbitration Service (“IBAS”).
- The Air Ambulance Service may change the rules of the raffle in between promotions at any time and at their discretion but will post the new rules on their website, before the changes take effect.
- Profits from ticket sales and donations will be shared between Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance, Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Air Ambulance and the Children’s Air Ambulance (all part of The Air Ambulance Service).
- Should you require further information about the Raffle you should contact The Air Ambulance Service on 0300 3045 999.