Fundraising Your Way
Looking to fundraise for us? We want to hear from you! Whether you're arranging a community event, getting your local school involved or maybe supporting our charity in the workplace, we have a team waiting to support you to make your fundraiser a success.
How We Can Support Your Fundraiser
From branded collateral to advice and tips, we have a team of Fundraising Execs just waiting to support you on your journey. Whether it’s collection tins to have at your event, or running vests to share the aware of your support, we want to know how we can help you.
Complete the form below to make us aware of your fundraising challenge or event. Alternatively, you can sign up to one of our organised events today.
Contact us to let us know about your fundraiser
We want to know all about your fundraiser so we can offer the support and information to make it a success. Fill out the below and one of our team will be in touch.
Our Fundraising Promise
Our charity does not receive funding from the government or National Lottery for its daily missions and relies entirely on voluntary donations and support from our communities and business. Our helicopters are literally lifted in the air by the kindness of people like you. Thank you.
Our fundraising promise to you:
- We will never share your data with any other organisation.
- We promise to provide information about our lifesaving work and our finances – so you can see how your money is being spent and the difference you’re making.
- We promise to acknowledge any donation you make.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way, we won’t.
- If you sign up to give us a regular monthly gift by Direct Debit, we won’t ask you to increase that monthly gift for at least a year.
- We work to best practice (including safeguarding vulnerable people), and will take appropriate action promptly if we fail to meet our standards.
- We promise to check at the start of every conversation, on the phone or in person, that you’re happy to speak to us.
- We will answer your questions. You can reach us from 9am – 5pm Monday – Thursday or 9.30am – 5pm Friday on 03003 045 999 or email us at [email protected]