Submit Your Fundraising
If you've been raising money for The Air Ambulance Service, you can submit your donation online or get in touch with us to confirm the best way to send us the funds you have raised.
Submitting Your Fundraising Online
If your fundraising is already in your own Bank Account, you can choose to submit your fundraising online via our One-time Donation System. Simply click on the below and your fundraising can be instantly transferred to our account along with our confirmation of receipt.
Contact us to submit your fundraising
If you’re unsure whether to submit your fundraising online our Live Donation form or wish to talk about it further, please complete the form below and a member of our Supporter Care team will be in touch with you shortly to assist you. Equally, if you would like to share your story and talk about how you can support us further with press coverage – we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Our Fundraising Promise
We do not receive any government funding, and rely entirely on donations made by the general public. Our helicopters are literally lifted in the air by the kindness of people like you. Thank you.
Our fundraising promise to you:
- We will never share your data with any other organisation.
- We promise to provide information about our lifesaving work and our finances – so you can see how your money is being spent and the difference you’re making.
- We promise to acknowledge any donation you make.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way, we won’t.
- If you sign up to give us a regular monthly gift by Direct Debit, we won’t ask you to increase that monthly gift for at least a year.
- We work to best practice (including safeguarding vulnerable people), and will take appropriate action promptly if we fail to meet our standards.
- We promise to check at the start of every conversation, on the phone or in person, that you’re happy to speak to us.
- We will answer your questions. You can reach us from 9am – 5pm on 03003 045 999 or email us at email@example.com