Raffle Terms & Conditions
Raffle Entry Rules
If you're thinking of entering our raffle, read our Terms and Conditions below before entering.
Our Christmas Raffle is Closed
Thank you for supporting the Air Ambulance Service. Each year we hold two raffles at The Air Ambulance Service, one in the Spring and one in the Autumn. The Spring raffle will be launching in March where you’ll be able to choose tickets for your Local Air Ambulance and Children’s Air Ambulance.
The Air Ambulance Service Raffle Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for The Air Ambulance Service Raffle. These terms and conditions refer to the raffle promoted as either Warwickshire, Northamptonshire Air Ambulance, Leicestershire, Derbyshire & Rutland Air Ambulance or the Children’s Air Ambulance.
- Promoter: The Air Ambulance Service Registered Charity No. 1098874. Responsible person: Mr Andy Williamson, The Air Ambulance Service, Blue Skies House, Butlers Leap, Rugby, CV21 3RQ.
- Licensed by the Gambling Commission operating licence number 41823.
- The Air Ambulance Service Raffle is open to all residents of the United Kingdom.
- It is illegal for tickets to be sold to, or by, any person under 16 years of age. Any player found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- No ticket is to be sold to or by any person in a street (although tickets may be sold on the doorstep).
- Late entries will be treated as a donation.
- If you have a complaint please call 0300 3045 999
- Profits from ticket sales and donations will be shared between Warwickshire & Northamptonshire Air Ambulance and Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Air Ambulance and the Children’s Air Ambulance (part of The Air Ambulance Service).
- Winning tickets will be notified in writing and results published on our website.
- We will never share your details with any other organisation for their use.
- You can update your preferences at any time by calling us on 0300 3045 999 or emailing email@example.com
- The Air Ambulance Service promotes responsible gambling. If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133. Lines are open from 8.00am to midnight, seven days a week.
All net proceeds from the raffle are donated to the Warwickshire, Northamptonshire Air Ambulance, the Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Air Ambulance and the Children’s Air Ambulance.
The main prize draw is held within a week of the closing date of the raffle, there are prizes of £5000, £250, £100 and 3 X £50 within the main draw. In addition to this there is a fast prize draw held within 14 days of the Raffle going live, there are 10 X £25 prize vouchers to win within this draw. The prizes are currently allocated to the winning ticket numbers drawn by a random number generator, as long as the player has paid to enter the raffle draw.
Players have a 1:12147 chance of winning a prize in the overall raffle prize draws. This is based on our most recent raffle.
As a percentage of the total sales and donations from the Raffle, 41% of the proceeds went directly to the charity, 2% was paid in prizes and 57% in expenses. Total proceeds from all tickets sold are £194,312.