How To Guides
How to Set Up Your Just Giving Page
Here is our advice on making sure your Just Giving page is set up correctly to help you raise awareness and encourage people to support your challenge.
Setting up a JustGiving page is one of the quickest and easiest ways to collect sponsorship. Set yours up today by following our simple step-by-step guide below.
The benefits of a Just Giving page are huge and help you to track your progress of your challenge, share your story to support your cause as well as raise awareness for the charity you’re supporting.
1. Visit JustGiving website at www.justgiving.com
2. Click sign up and fill in your details
3. You will then be brought to your account page – click the menu, ‘start fundraising’ and yes to continue
4. Fill in the details needed to complete your profile
5. Search for The Air Ambulance Service and select us as the charity you’re supporting
6. Select what type of fundraising applies to you
7. Fill in the details about your event and create your personal fundraising page
8. Click ‘edit your page’ to make it personal to you, you can change the page title, summary and story
Make The Most of Your Page
Just by editing your page you can increase your donations:
1. Those who add a photo to their profile raise 14% more on average than those that don’t
2. Those that set a fundraising target raise 46% more than those that don’t set a target
Whatever challenge you’re doing you can find more support with our list of fundraising guides that give advice and top tips for creating a successful virtual fundraiser.
10 June 2021
Channel Swim Relay 2021
Fancy a challenge of lifetime? We're looking for people to join a team of swimmers to take turns of swimming the 22miles of the channel. Find out more.
29 November 2020
Curly’s Athletes have chosen Children’s Air Ambulance to be one of their official Charity Partner’s for the Doncaster 10K 2020
6 June 2021
Children’s Air Ambulance is an official partner charity with Run for All’s Hull 10K in 2021. Discover how you can be part of a great event for a great charity.