We’re excited to announce that we’re hosting an incredible event at Warwick Races on 10th March and want you to join us. The event is to help raise vital funds to support the life-saving missions we complete every day, and we’re pulling out all the stops!
Format for the day
- 12pm – Gates will open, with free parking at the course, and you’ll be welcomed to a drinks reception in the Paddock Pavilion.
- 12.30pm – Cheltenham Preview Panel with our special guests giving their tips for the Cheltenham Festival later that week, as well as the day’s racing.
- 12.50pm – A two course dinner will be served, followed by a raffle, an auction with ‘money can’t buy’ prizes.
- 2.15pm – Racing starts and includes five races, ith a light afternoon tea before the final race.
Who’s Sponsoring the Event?
We’ve had a number of great sponsors who are excited to be part of such a big event including;
· Paul and Clare Rooney
· Sloane Helicopters who provide our HEMS helicopters to complete our lifesaving missions
· Newark Livestock
· David Laing Lord the Lieutenant of Northamptonshire
As well as our sponsors, we have jockey, trainer and owner Olly Murphy, who has made an impact on the racing scene, at only 25 years old. As a local boy with stables in Stratford Upon Avon, he is fast becoming a big name in the field of horse racing and training with wins at big competitions.
With all of this on offer, it’s going to be an amazing day out and booking your spot couldn’t be simpler. For tickets to this event, or if you’re interested in sponsoring, please contact Jo Payne via email on Jo.Payne@theairambulanceservice.org.uk or by calling 07825 840150.