Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Entry Rules
If you're thinking of entering our competition, read our Terms and Conditions below before entering.
Terms and Conditions for The Air Ambulance Service Photography Competition 2020
- This Competition is open to residents of the UK only, except for employees of The Air Ambulance Service.
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 31st July 2020.
- On entering the competition, you are giving us permission to use any photograph’s you enter within the 2021 calendar which will be sent to select supporters, as well as appearing on any of The Air Ambulance Service social media accounts which also includes your local air ambulance, and the Children’s Air Ambulance.
- If entering on social media or via email you grant us permission to contact you to
- Obtainhigh resolution image for print purposes.
- Inform you your photograph has been selected as a winner
- Request your contact details for post competition media (once requested, you can decline being featured in any press releases)
- Request your postal address to post the 2021 calendar
- Images which cannot be sent as high resolution images after being selected may be deselected. If entering via email please send the images in high resolution, minimum of 300 dpi.
- You can enter the competition as many times as you like. No more than one of your entries will be selected as a winner.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition your parent or guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry.
- The winning entries will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, chosen by a team at The Air Ambulance Service.
- The winners will be notified no longer than 14 days after the closing date.
- All winning entries agree to the use of their name, and their county of residence to be published in the calendar and on the relevant social media – comprising of The Air Ambulance Service and either the Children’s Air Ambulance, or your local air ambulance.
- The winning entries will be announced on the relevant social media pages, and/or on your submitted entry post, and/or via email.
For Entrants to the Children’s Air Ambulance Photography Competition
- All entrants made to either firstname.lastname@example.org or via the #CAAphotocomp will be considered.
- The winning entries will be featured in the Children’s Air Ambulance 2021 calendar. You will receive a copy of the calendar free of charge. The prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or any other prize.
For Entrants to your local air ambulance photography competition
- All entrants made to either email@example.com or via the #WNDLRphotocomp will be considered.
- The winning entries will be featured in the your local air ambulance 2021 calendar. You will receive a copy of the calendar free of charge. The prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or any other prize.
By submitting images to the photography competition, each entrant confirms that:
- They are the sole author of each entry and that it is their work
- They own the copyright to each image submitted.
- You must provide permissions for the use of any individuals who may appear in your pictures